- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Handling
US Shipping & Handling
Due to the specialized nature of many of our products most orders are shipped within 7-10 business days of when they are placed. Orders that come in over the weekend, and/or include custom, or temporarily out-of-stock items, may be slightly delayed. Standard domestic orders are shipped via U.S. Mail or UPS, and are delivered within approximately 2-7 business days of leaving our warehouse. Please Note: UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes.
All orders are sent discreetly in unmarked tear-proof envelopes or boxes. The return label simply says TPI with our return address.
Orders are charged to your credit card under the name Centurian Publishing.
All International Orders must be in excess of US $100 worth of merchandise (besides Canadian orders).
It is not possible to quote a shipping cost without knowing what the order will be since shipping is based on weight. Please place your order and we will contact you with the proper shipping and insurance charges to your location.
Customs and Import Duties
• Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
• Centurian ships your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
• We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any confiscations by customs. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS/CREDITS FOR SEIZED ITEMS THAT ARE NOT RETURNED TO US.
• Packages returned as unclaimed or refused which have incurred returned shipping charges will be billed to your credit card.
• For more information regarding your country’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Thank you for shopping with Centurian! We sincerely hope that you're satisfied with your purchase. Should there be a factory defect or an incorrect shipment, we'll gladly exchange it at our cost or issue an inhouse credit. NO CASH REFUNDS.
If necessary to exchange or return an item please note:
- Call (775) 322-5119 within 5 business days from receipt of goods to obtain an "RA" code.
Absolutely no returns or exchanges will be accepted if the package isn't clearly marked with the "Return Authorization code".
- Upon approval, merchandise meeting the following criteria may be returned (freight prepaid) for an exchange or inhouse credit only. NO CASH REFUNDS.
- Returned merchandise must be in the original box and in mint condition with any and all tags attached.
- Include a copy of the shipping invoice which accompanies your merchandise.
- Provide a legible explanation or a separate piece of paper.
- All returns and exchanges must be received by Centurian within 20 business days from invoice date. The entire process, after our receipt of merchandise, may take up to 45 business days.
- A restocking fee of 15% per item (20% for all "unworn" pairs of shoes/boots) may be assessed on all returns.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Additional shipping and handling fees may be required to process exchanges
Under no circumstances may the following merchandise be returned:
- No returns on magazines, books, calendars (printed matter) or videos (unless factory defective).
- Due to Health Regulations any item that may have come in contact with a persons skin is nonreturnable!
- No returns are accepted on items of a transforming nature (e.g. vitamins/hormones, makeup, silicone breasts, wigs and gaffs.
- No returns are accepted on novelty items of any kind (e.g. toys, whips, chastities, paddles, bondage restraints including gags, metal bars and body jewelry.
MERCHANDISE NOT MEETING THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE REFUSED!
All Centurian custom clothing is made to order, and as such they are nonreturnable. Please provide accurate measurements. In the event of your merchandise not fitting properly it's possible that it may be altered for a fee. The minimum alteration fee is $25.00 and may take up to 3 weeks to complete. You must call (775) 322-5119 for authorization and fee estimate.
If you have any questions regarding merchandise that may be returnable or need alterations please call (775) 322-5119 Monday-Friday 8am-4pm PST.
Other options to contact us:
Fax: (775) 322-6362